NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

it is time to shine!!, page-29

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Zand,

Very difficult to know what levels of selling will occur with the oppies if they get above their 35c strike price before they expire ... because they are held by a wide range of investors who have purchased them at vastly different prices over the course of their trading.

I would think that most holders would not want to part with their hard earned to convert them ( even if they had shares or other assets to liquidate ), unless the difference in price between the heads and oppies was significantly greater than the price they paid for those oppies ... and if it isn't, then they will sell them at least a few weeks out the from expiry date, in case other sellers bring the price down later.

Sorry that I'm not able to be more specific. Hopefully, the share price of the heads will rise enough over the course of June / July, so that most oppie holders will at least have the opportunity to be in a position of selling for a nice profit ( or a minor loss at worst ) in August, or converting and staying on the Nkwe ride for a little longer.

I get the feeling we'll know a lot more about the chances of this happening over the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.