MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

it is what it is

1. 125 Posts.
    So here we are, on the cusp of an announcement which will either prove the holders right and temporarily silence the downrampers, or have this thread overrun by the downrampers saying "told you so".

What amazes me is that even at this point, we have people making what I consider to be pointless posts, posts that are either just reiterating what has been said countless times or statements suggesting there has been massive buying when it's not even a million shares!

I think it is important to take a step back and look at both sides of the coin. Being completely honest, I can understand some of the 'downrampers' concerns. There have been some inconsistencies in the past but IMO it is very much the past... Different decade, different companies. I don't see that side of history repeating itself here, but that is just one opinion ofcourse and not necessary right.

Speaking for myself, I don't mind a HC member making a statement or putting across their point of view, what I find frustrating is when a poster writes the same thing over and over again, it goes both ways too, it's not just the downrampers although I find more often than not it is them as they only have their negative viewpoint due to one or two reasons, so as a result they keep on going back to the well so to speak. Investors or 'uprampers' more often than not can use different sources of information to 'promote' the stock as most companies give regular updates and therefore 'ammunition' to keep going with the positive posts.

I for one have all but stopped reading this thread. especially since we lost a few posters that I think helped make it the great thread it was. Tonight, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd have a read and that has led to me writing this post. It's quite a shame, this was a great thread. It began to go downhill when a few too many started getting quite hostile and seemed determined that they were going to convince everyone on this thread that they know best. Let me tell you one thing, IMO, I know best and it's my money I'm investing so I listen to me! Don't anyone out there think you have the right to borderline demand that people take the same stance as you- you don't. That is the one thing that I have to say does frustrate me about downrampers, it sometimes seems to become personal with the company, IMO, say your piece and move on to a stock you actually hold. In saying that, these people are a valuable part of HC. Every side has two stories and it's always worth hearing them both.

So that brings us back to MMZ. The Ann should be very soon and what it really comes down to is if the SP goes up, the investors were right, if it falls, we have to say that the investors at this point were wrong. One thing to remember though, whether it goes up or down, this is just one Ann and IMO there will be plenty of news flow in the near future.

To anyone out there that is thinking about writing a pointless post, one which contains no new info or one that is a random guess at 'something', please don't! The deal has been met, now it's just a matter of waiting to see what exactly it is.

Stop over analysing everything, at this point, it is what it is.

Good luck to all,

T-JAM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.