WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

it just hit me

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi there guys, had a good think about todays announcement and it just suddenly hit me like a tonne of bricks. I know i am stating the obvious as it has been staring at me for this entire time in regards to this current announcement, but all it takes is for one of the partners involved at the moment to announce a licensing deal. This will effectively tear away the barrier that time has put up infront of the testing and development for our DP technology. The aspect of our technology which will be the most lucrative royalty wise and of course the longest to fruition. All of the short, medium, long term prospects of the company will all finally be factored in. Why am i saying this? Because all involved with OBJ at the moment are targeting multibillion dollar markets. Most importantly they are not here for only one application but multiple applications which means multi revenue streams.

There is one condition however and that is whether the market has enough patience or not. That is simply how long until we receive that licensing agreement? After we get that fateful announcement that states the licensing agreement has been finalised, the royalty figures attatched and the veil of secrecy behind the name of the company involved is revealed this stock will remind the market of what high risk high reward truly means (although i'd say we are de-risked in a biotech sector aspect)

I know i'm stating the obvious and what all long termers here already know but once again we see FMCG-2 really being aggressive in its intentions to utilise our technology across multiple applications has crystalised my thoughts.

Our market cap currently stands at $22million, we have three of the goliaths in the biotech sector in bed with us FMCG-1's existing product that is not utilising OBJs technology already has a multibillion dollar revenue stream, GSK targeting the $29billion oral healthcare sector if my memory serves me correct, and now FMCG-2 targeting a multibillion dollar market. Just to cap it off they will be throwing their net out there via their multiple applications so they aren't relying on a single product to make the money for them. I really don't know how much this company will be worth with PE ratios on top of everything else but i'm sure a market cap in excess of $100million will not be a very difficult figure...

And yet we stand at 1.9cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.