WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Who would of known it.. after trading for a while, every trader...

1. 172 Posts.
    Who would of known it.. after trading for a while, every trader hits a tough time in there life, when they need to let go of some shares, i my self had to to sell 20,000 units of rfe two weeks ago and another 10,000units of rfe last week.. (if i was in the position i would never had sell em) after the performance and rise of rfe last week i had to choose another stock.. and i chose obj to sell 500,000 units at .019 i left the order there on Monday morning.. then Monday night i come home noticed it had not sold.. and i been a long term holder since before no one knew about em.. hence my average buy in is at 0.006 :P.. In my gut i had this weird strange feeling.. And said to my self.. why am i selling this.. I might be up doing good but this flower hasn't still blossomed.. So i canceled the order and held onto it.. Sometimes desperate times might get you to stupid moves.. But when a desperate time comes for money, Your better off to sell a stock that your on a loss on (rather waiting for it to one day get your loss back on) then sell a stock that your up on that still has potential to not go up 3x but 4x its sp..

My advice to anyone who ever comes into the situation i'm at is.. Your better of selling the shares that's been just sitting on a loss for months rather the ones that you know its still going to to grow.. i was telling my self "i shouldn't sell this im 2k loss" But that 2k loss.. you make it back with others like obj over night.

And for those who wondering which stock i sold to have some loose change in pocket instead of obj...

it was PIE...

hehe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.