TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

it just keeps getting better and better

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Tangiers is now actively seeking alternative farm-in partners to fund the work program commitments and will seek advice from the government regarding further extensions. If this is not successful by 12 October 2013, the joint authority may initiate cancellation of the two exploration permits."

Just reinforces my opinion that this bunch of incompetent freeloaders do not know what they are doing. They would have to be favourites for this years "clowns shoe award".
    Before we say this quasi agreement could have and should have been terminated months ago, we as shareholders all know and were VERY sceptical right from the get go.
    I could go on but I really don`t wish to waste any more of my valuable time on this lot of no hopers.

"As advised previously, Tangiers’ strategy is to build a company with a focus on shallow water and onshore areas in Africa. Tangiers continues to identify and evaluate growth opportunities and its strengthening balance sheet will enable it to build and develop a balanced portfolio of exploration acreage and development/production assets in Africa."

This "in short" translates to....sorry folks but in the past twelve months whilst drawing down valuable funds called directors fees or remuneration we have achieved absolutely nothing but feel free to kick in again in the near future so we don`t need to go out and find ourselves a new bunch of gullible investors whilst you stay behind and clean our mess up.

How on earth did we get here ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.