DJS 0.00% $3.99 david jones limited

Cinci,Just checked djs thread for first time in a while.I'm not...

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Cinci,

Just checked djs thread for first time in a while.

I'm not disputing what you are saying. I've never been in retail. I'm just an investor. And i've been a long time fan of djs as i stated. I just think they've had a great run of late and can't see them goinging much higher. I've decided the old saying "you can't go broke taking profits" is too true for djs at the moment.

Their recent 4qu sales figures were a little disappointing for me, and the share price dropped as a result. Whilst the price has come back strongly, I don't think anything has improved since then and will be interested in the Mc's comments on results day. My read is that they'll probably drop back a bit, or track sideways for a while. I also think they have increased on the back of the proposed Myer float.

If they drop back, i will probably buy in again because, as i said, they are currently a very well managed company.

If i'm wrong and they go on to $8, good for you. I wish you well. I've made great money from djs and will now be patient and have a look around for the next op.

Cheers,
    Mac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.