LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Hi Lory. You continue to have a good grasp on the trading re...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Hi Lory. You continue to have a good grasp on the trading re LNC.

I totally agree with you re the better the volume the better the ability to read the activity. What I meant by the penny stock is this probably won't have the 20-30% falls/day possible in these stocks as not as many instos involved in the pushes.Here it like a death by a thousand cuts or more like getting knocked out and the culprit catching you and slowly cushioning your fall, imo.

I like to have a read of VSA in my spare time-lol, which is not alot these days, but more for enjoyment purposes(am i crazy you ask)than really believing it.There are many holes, imo.It has influenced my position in coys over last couple of years because there are some principles that make sense too. It's better to try and take in all factors, imo, most importantly the direction of the market and a particular sector. If you have been able to earn a good living trading my hat goes off to you. I hope LNC will be able to cover any losing trades over 2013 if you are unfortunate enough to have any. We all after the same thing here, find out where LNC is going to stabilise, without the huge volatility, then sit back and let the announcements roll in.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.