It looks like ScoMo is not going to last and the Coalition to survive might have to find a new leader!!, page-7

1. 3,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    It's a pity to see Craig Kelly leave. I don't always go with the popular belief and the way he was treated was seen as shutting down free speech. What's wrong with having a debate with him and showing he is wrong with logical arguments! Tanya P's action's were nasty and unforgivable.
    IMHO, Scomo could have really been a champion of the people by offering up military bases for quarantine facilities. His excuse was it was a health issue which the states run, but, it now is obvious the most successful quarantine station was Howard Springs which was in essence a camp facility!
    The main problem with hotel quarantine was for workers to mix amongst the general population when off shift. All states were guilty!
    Australian was settled with remote quarantine but this time we seem to have forgot about that.
    I was a happy man on May 19 when Scomo took over but I now am getting the feeling he is a do nothing leader, not as obnoxious as Malcolm T but having the same mindset.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.