RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

It appears to me this gentlemen jumped the gun and forgot to...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It appears to me this gentlemen jumped the gun and  forgot to obtain his license..... Nice try!

Hold tight everyone, these next few weeks are going to be an exciting game changer for the company truly reflecting its potential. Once we obtain our license (unlike this guy) we'll be well on our way!

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act...l-quantities-of-cannabis-20170318-gv113g.html

Vietnamese national charged with cultivation of commercial quantities of cannabis

A 39-year-old Vietnamese national charged with growing 375 cannabis plants would have been deported had he not been remanded in custody, a court has heard.
    Bui Cuoi Nguyen appeared in the ACT Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with two counts of growing a trafficable quantity of cannabis, one count of growing a commercial quantity of cannabis and three counts of using a false NSW driver's licence for his own gain.
    • LINK

The man was charged with two counts of growing a trafficable quantity of cannabis. Photo: Rohan Thomson
    The most significant charge, cultivating commercial quantities, carries a maximum penalty of 25 years imprisonment.
    The charges relate to 2015, when it is alleged the man grew the crops for the purpose of sale as part of a drug syndicate.
    Nguyen, who needed a Vietnamese interpreter as the court heard he spoke no English, was arrested after he reported his passport missing to police on Friday.
    According to court documents, the man's visa expired in June 2015.
    He pleaded not guilty to all charges, saying through the interpreter he knew nothing about the alleged drug syndicate.
    He was remanded in custody and will reappear before the court on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.625K 5.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 13 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.