KAR 0.27% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

it may not be as it seems as history repeats

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I would like to post something that I think is relevant to the release today and why the Geology of browse is different and why as in P1, K1 may have to be drilled deeper than the td remember P1's td was around the same as K1 but as we know was P1 td was extended around the same juncture and this is the reason why I think its very relevant todays announcement.

This was posted on the 17/04/09 13:23 Stock Price (at time of posting): $3.20* Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 203.26.xxx.xxx

Been looking at the musing over the past few days. And could not really deseminate the report negative or positive.
    And was suprised that no one from past drilling mentioned that most gas and oil was found in below drape structures that appear as anticlines which is the upper and younger Jurassic strata and recent discoveries are trapped in compactional drape anticlines formed over paleo-topography and in depositional pinchout against basement. Hence the reason for drilling deeper. As in the report they where drilling for upper to middle of the Jurassic overlays which would appear as anticlines but are draped structures, that suprised me as in the Browse Basin most discoveries are below this such as brecknock and gwyndion. Hence the reason for drilling deeper in the end I think a few may have sold not being able to understand what Conco are doing but those that are aware are still positive and expected this. In the end its not really worth worring about till they announce it I know its hard but then that exploration.

But remember it is exploration not a certainty and that why it went from a year low of $1.64 to $12.00+ if it was that easy to find it would cost $2 to fill your car.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.86 $5.061M 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25493 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 54387 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.