KAR 4.67% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

it may not be as it seems as history repeats, page-4

1. 13,252 Posts.
    The Kontiki� 1 well is located in WA�]314�]P, approximately 490km North of Broome, Western
    Australia. Kontiki �]1, with a planned total depth of 4610 mRT is targeting potential
    hydrocarbons in Middle and Upper Jurassic sandstones. Kontiki�]1 is a separate and independent
    structure from the Poseidon�]1 discovery.

Yellowrobbins above is the target zones in for drilling K1'

In browse basin most gas and oil was found in below drape structures that appear as anticlines which is the upper and younger Jurassic strata and recent discoveries are trapped in compactional drape anticlines formed over paleo-topography and in depositional pinchout against basement. Hence the reason for drilling deeper. As in the report they where drilling for upper to middle of the Jurassic overlays which would appear as anticlines but are draped structures, that suprised me as in the Browse Basin most discoveries are below this such as brecknock and gwyndion.

What I am saying most browse discoveries are found below where K1 td is, I won't go in to great detail but Yes there is every chance you will find K1 may drill on and with better logging data we will find out a lot more infomation.

I really think majority have been trying to diseminate information that is not in the report and trying to come to a conclusion without even the most basic knowledge on the geological make of the browse basin.

Don't be suprised when they drill further but logging data is will define the direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.