NDO 4.12% 88.5¢ nido education limited

it must be an after hours report, page-31

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: holiday in sydney on monday NSW and SA long weekend.

If they do have to do a capital raising it won't likely be at 1.3 cents again! If I were them and a capital raising was required then I would implement the plan first and show results and get positive sentiment to continue so that any capital raising can be done at higher levels so that there is less dilution to existing holders and they don't have to come back again for more cash - ie if they can get the share price to say 8 -10 cents (not saying it will, just for example) and then do a raising around 8 cents of say 50 million shares for $4 million then this might go down ok - a lot better than 100 million at 2 cents to raise $2 million and then maybe return for more later.

With oil at $50 a barrel and sentiment returning to the sector where pe's are low because fund managers never expect oil to stay at these levels (until recently they didn't even believe it could hold above $25 for any period of time) then there is a great window of opportunity here for Nido.

Time will tell if they can do it (plus of course some luck needed) but it looks a hell of a lot more positive than in the past.

Do your own research - not a recommendation to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.