WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It must be frustrating

1. 26,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    It must be frustrating for the directors to see a few shares drop the price and value of OBJ as has occurred..
    They know that the deals are signed, and money is coming in, in fact for the first time they have even put that in writing to us shareholders. Patience we have had to have , and need to have for a few more months. Its frustrating for shareholders that see other companies share prices rise , when they have no deals signed, or even products, or maybe drilling a hole looking for something.
    Gone are the days when people invested because they beleived in a company, and wanted a part of the success, so they invested funds to enable the company to achieve greater things.
    Todays sharemarket, is like pin the tail on the donkey. We are all blindfolded, as we never get the whole picture, even something basic like market depth is now across 2 exchanges, with many brokers only showing 1. We then with the information we have move forward with our buy orders... and hope we have the pin (buy order) in the right spot.
    Then the blinfold is lifted when the financials or reports come out with companies.. We may have crossed all the T's dotted all the i's then something unforseen occurs as with Bellamy... (code bal)
    With OBJ the directors have spent years getting to this point and must be frustrated with the share price, but also us shareholders must also be frustrated as we are not where we thought we would be 2 years ago. The only benefit I have seen is that it has enabled me to aquire more shares at a low price. I will be patient and await the great reports of the income we will receive.
    I have chosen not to be frustrated , as it serves no purpose. The reason I invested in OBJ hasnt changed if anything its strengthened , so I will sit back and see what 2017 brings to us...
    Merry Christmas fellow Obj holders, have a safe Christmas and may we all have a prosperous New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.