HCY halcyon group ltd

it only makes sense

1. 582 Posts.
    Why do you think that IGGY wanted to consolidate the company...well he made it quite clear on that with showing share holders first hand on the reasons for it...

Let me elaborate...On the 13th of September a company making announcement is released...From the last trade of 3.4 cents it went to as high as 4.7 cents a 38% increase with some 236 million shares traded that day...On the 14th of September it closed at 3.3 cents, down around 30% from its high of 4.7 cents…WHY???

Now if the company didn't have as many shares on issue what do you think would have happened to the share price with no day traders manipulating the stock...

The point I'm trying to make is this, what would be the point of HCY releasing any more great announcements when all that is going to happen is for the day traders to do what they do best…

If you are a believer of this company hold it, if your up in the air simply just sell…

Don’t forget that the down rampers are here for a reason, they can see the potential here themselves…

The long-term holders will be rewarded, as IGGY is just getting warmed up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.