IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi Martin G,Yes I agree that limited capital means your...

1. 115 Posts.
    Hi Martin G,

Yes I agree that limited capital means your decisions may be different to others with larger amounts invested elsewhere. The truth is though, that noone can predict which share is going to rise the highest/soonest - and moving money around in a hot sector/company can be dangerous when important news is pending. And this is why we must educate ourselves so that we can ignore the noise in the daliy market moves and believe in what we have invested in - PRR.
    Of course, traders will buy and sell according to their own criteria, and some may trade and not know what they are doing and get burnt (and I have been ther and done that). But when you find a liitle gem like PRR you must educate yourself and trust that the decision that you have made is a good one.
    Maybe if people are unsure they should give themselves a time frame so for exmple, if there is no announcment within 4 wks (just as an example), those with small amts of capital can put their money elsewhere.

When I am referring to selling I am referring to those who panick when the share price drops a couple of cents. Honestly, this share has taught me a lot about investing and trading - it must be one of the most manipulated stocks in the small caps because generally, it is so much more unloved than miners etc and just doesn't have the same support. The difference now is, I think there is alot more support for where PRR is heading.
    But of course, people need to be able to sleep at night and this type of stock is not for everybody.

I have enjoyed my LONG and BUMPY ride so far, it has taught me heaps, mostly it has taught me to have faith in what I believe. It is going to be a great life changer for many women out there.

These are just my opinions,

Cheers

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.