IMM 2.47% 39.5¢ immutep limited

I have not posted much on PRR but appreciate the depth of...

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I have not posted much on PRR but appreciate the depth of knowledge and willingness to share the research people find. Pharma is an interesting industry and one that I am in with a global company. Even our company spends in excess of 2 billion AUD taking a product from pipeline to reality and to the extent we have decided to make choices by purchasing small caps with potential rather than invest in our own company. Its the way of the pharma world now and do not be surprised if we get a global partner in the future, to me that is a foregone conclusion.

As Awesome1 states, do not set those stop losses, the science will do the talking here and it takes time, trust me I'm a chemist. Depending on your style of investment PRR may not be for you as its not like an O&G stock with ann almost on a monthly basis. Hence, sideways\retraction are of no concern to myself as I am in this till 2013-2014 when the FDA give us the outcome.

For me I will be looking towards trial dates\results and based on those results alone will be my key to buying\holding\selling and I believe the NASDAQ will aid a potential global partner.

Best of luck to all PPR holders and especially the those who our company may aid in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $733.8K 1.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 57384 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 23329 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.