IMM 3.70% 39.0¢ immutep limited

Evening all. Interesting discussion.I can understand that short...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Evening all. Interesting discussion.

I can understand that short term holders can be concerned by a drop of a few cents and sell to preserve their capital. But on the low volumes going through recently, the stock is even more at the mercy of the manipulators than usual. I wouldn't be shaken out too easily, just my opinion though.

For the long term holders, with their eyes on a more distant prize, the day to day changes are largely irrelevant. And at this point you might need to think very carefully before triggering a tax event anyway.

But am I interested in the nasdaq listing. Definitely!

At present, with Springtree consigned to the past, PRR lacks long term funding support. My guess is that a 700+ phase III trial will cost US$50+million. It has to come from somewhere. The combination of upcoming trial related announcements, big conference presentations and Nasdaq listing should put some upward momentum into the share price so that funding can be secured at a much less dilutive rate than previously. This is good for all holders, short or long term.

Whether the Nasdaq listing is tomorrow or next month doesn't concern me greatly. But I see it is a key plank in the critical future funding process.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $1.082M 2.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 60238 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 98881 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.