IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

MG In response to your question about what if things go wrong, I...

1. 115 Posts.
    MG
    In response to your question about what if things go wrong, I am undoubtedly a long term holder and believer in PRR, but there will be a time ( and it is not yet), where there will be a time to take my capital and and some profit off the table, and let the rest run. The problem is, I am not sure when this will be, although I know it will be sometime after NASDAQ listing, because it will happen - maybe around the $1 mark.

I think the trick with these biotechs is to get at least your capital ( and many traders say 30% of your total profit+ capital) out of the equation and then let your profits run, with a stop loss from then on - and just watch PRR really closely.

Of course, I believe the game is really going to change with NASDAQ listing as the big boys will be playing around, and if we think there are tree shakers in there now, you just wait until the americans get their hands on this share - they are going to manipulate it like we have never seen. This doesn't mean PRR's goals and intentions will change at all, but if you are not mentally and finacially prepared for this you /me/we may make decisions based on fear/greed.

So what I am trying to say is have a plan - a financial and mental plan and try and stick to it. And educate yourselves!!!

These are just my opinions, but I hope this makes PRR shareholders think about having a plan - it is really important - then next couple of months are crucial!!

Good luck to all

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.