IMM 2.47% 39.5¢ immutep limited

Thanks for the thumbs up and all the info. This is a very...

1. 5,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Thanks for the thumbs up and all the info. This is a very informative thread.

abdm,

The biotech industry is on the threshold of a golden era, filled with valuable discoveries that will forever revolutionize the sector's foundation.

The more I read about the biotechs, the more fascinated I become. I was originally into TA and miners, but this biotech stuff is absorbing. Maybe it relates to my love of sci-fi movies. Of course, the trouble is that it is so technical. With miners, you just look at how much resources they have and how expensive it will be to get out. Quite gross actually! But this biotech stuff requires a lot of technical knowledge.

And there's always the danger of being trumped by some other company's product. Only two years ago, Tamiflu was the greatest flu treatment, but now it's seen as weakening with resistence, so maybe Biota's Laninamivir (could they invent a worse name?) will probably take over in a few years after it passes FDA. Working in the industry must require nerves of steel. Imagine working on something for a decade, knowing it could fail or be trumped by something else at any moment! The beauty, of course, is that it can do great good for many people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $573.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $1.291M 3.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160217 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 119125 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.