AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Dhukka - you are thinking Local - when you need to think Global....

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dhukka - you are thinking Local - when you need to think Global. POH will strike a license with a major Global Player such as Eli Lilee

Will they? Thats impressive that you can see into the future with such certainty.

This is all over the news within dairying circles- you as a non farmer (Im presuming) have little idea how important a breakthru this is for the Dairy Industry locally and Globally- it works and it will be taken up at an astonishing rate- my only concern is can POH keep up with the demand on launch- Id better get an order in today

I was raised in rural Australia and spent a lot of my youth on farms so mastitis is not a foreign concept to me.

Personally I put more credence in our veterinarian friend who has direct experience with treating mastitis, that showed up on the forum a while ago and expressed his doubts about the efficacy of the product and the barriers to widespread take up.

Because at the end of the day, assertions such as:

it will be taken up at an astonishing rate- my only concern is can POH keep up with the demand on launch- Id better get an order in today

are little more than a slightly more sophisticated form of ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.