AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

How can the fortunes of mastitis be debated before the details...

1. 4,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    How can the fortunes of mastitis be debated before the details of the trials are disclosed ? Who conducted the trials & where ? Was it the veterinary school at the the University of Adelaide or farmer Jo & a couple of mates ?
    The only thing disclosed by either party so far are the two pathologists and that the trials were overseen by POH .
    But who did they oversee ? If the trials were conducted by the above university for example professionals can be assured that the correct protocols , methods & procedures were in place .
    There'l be no traction with the veterinary or related pharmaceutical industry until the detail is out ! Thats not to stop MMA flogging to a few retailers which may be acceptable to some as proof of concept but big business likes more a lot more and thats where the money is .
    Another mystery is the present sitution with Elixia . i'l accept that the results from the focus group were sensational in the context of cosmetics so why no license deal with a major international ? Too good to be true or the industry wouldn't pay ? Again like MMA its out to the market to proove its value and attract the big players .
    Under normal industry / market conditions Elixia is under capitalised to do the distance to positive cash flow BUT aod/tpm appears one hell of a product !! I'm on hold .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.