AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

It's very interesting how you spin things. What's that old...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's very interesting how you spin things.

What's that old saying about pot calling the kettle black?

So, you had a conversation with the "man pushing mastitis" and you found that he does not belong to POH management. Do you think you are enlightening us on this issue? Do you really think that we don't already know that? What a joke.

Well obviously mak needs to be enlightened and probably some that are newcomers to the forum.

Do you also think that we will be surprised that POH has projects on the shelf. They have MANY projects on the shelf. They can't do everything. You were complaining before about what they ARE doing. Now you are complaining about what they were NOT doing. You are merely a whiner.

Classic straw man argument, I'm not complaining about things they are not doing, I'm just demonstrating that the idea that management

for a while now, had to sift out the prospective from the not so prospective due to the versatility of the TPM technology, I doubt they'd be wasting their time with this if all our vet friend said was true.

is not accurate.

It is not in the least bit surprising that an outside partner can come along to bring expertise, market access, and funding sufficient to move a dormant project into activity. While 99% of us would welcome such a development, it takes someone like you to try to turn it into a negative.

Again just a straw man argument, I don't think it is a negative. I think its great someone had the initiative to push this product, I just disagree that it was POH management carefully sifting the wheat from the chaff, it wasn't.

You ought to be a circus act.

You need to stop projecting your own insecurities into other peoples posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.