AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

It really is as simple as this. Millions have been made based on...

1. 735 Posts.
    It really is as simple as this. Millions have been made based on getting results that the end user can see, read about and understand. I dont need a Scientist to tell me something if i can talk to others who will recommend the product, read forums etc where people like me have a common belief in it and have discussed it. If it doesnt work i will see it all over the above places just as quickly as i will see if it does work..same way we research cars and everything else routinely.

There is no argument its a huge market. If the trials results as purported are replicated in enough areas by enough every day people, the word will spread and people will demand the product, REGARDLESS of how well Scientists have appraised it. Many things simply work and no one knows exactly how and your type of thinking could never accept that which im fine with, but there are many natural products sold by the millions all over the world you wouldnt believe in, and would rubbish for exactly the same reason as you are rubbishing this potential product. Results to the guy paying the money at the end of the day is all that matters in the end and we will soon see real feedback from real people which is more important than anything else. If you think major companies are not interested in natural products until massive tests and trials are conducted, then you need to have a look at what is currently selling all around you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.099K 707.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 85992113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63266804 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.