AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hold on there FAIRYCOUM, sometimes the day job gets in the way...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hold on there FAIRYCOUM, sometimes the day job gets in the way of posting, unfortunate, but that's the way it is. I can find plenty of positives for POH and am happy to talk about them. After all I've owned the stock on 3 separate occasions, the last time admittedly just for a trade but the other two definitely as an investment.

Simply I like the tech, the idea of a patch for pain relief and insulin are very appealing as opposed to the traditional methods. Thats the main attraction for me.

I like the strategy of becoming self-funding so they don't have to give away a large chunk of the upside for cash to run trials, I just remain skeptical that they can pull it off.

The elixia range of products is encouraging if they can do what they claim. The marketing approach this time round is already noticeably better although I guess it couldn't have gotten any worse.

I think Esra is a great spokeswoman for the company and POH will benefit by having her out in front of investors more.

Thats the main positives for me in brief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.