BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

It seems an ugly mess, page-36

1. 2,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    was the guy chained to the desk, can they add forced labour to the AFR charges?? the AFR are having a go at FCC for short term loans, BIG for arranging them and then describes a telesales office as a boiler room!!! it would be the first boiler room in history to, as JS points out, have an address in the public domain!!! if the AFR are describing telesales offices as boiler rooms then they have a case against most companies in Australia!! anyone had a call from a Telco, credit card or any other company?? its a cost efficient way of selling products and services, what does he want, door to door sales people?? at least now he mentions sunshine coast, not GOLD coast, which was again part of this deliberate manipulation, the guy should be working at OK magazine not the AFR!!

back to the business of the day, the only people I will be listening to are the investigators at the ASX/ASICs, they will have all the details, contracts, invoices etc its their decision and i'm sure what the management have done 25 years ago wont be part of that discussion, this is business not personal.
    there is, in my view a bid for this company, looking at what they have in place it is a very attractive entity based on the content alone, there will be players very interested in this little cash cow, so I wouldn't be so quick to throw your shares away to the highest bidder. look at GSW, they have invented huge contracts and still haven't told us which contracts are going to deliver??
    the product is fantastic, the market is there even JS admits to that, they are just getting started in the US, they have killer tech coming out so I for one will remain optimistic that this will have appositive resolution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.