BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Which stock lbt?l still hold if its the one you mean and have...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Which stock lbt?l still hold if its the one you mean and have been buying more in dribs and drabs....the market is crap it is designed to take from the dreamers and feed the rich....life is challenging enough as it is with or without money we all suffer one way or the other....
    Bless all holders but if l was a holder and bought from the q((which l would have as l assume l am investing in a system that makes it safe for all investors))jail time would not solve the grief in losing money
    The older you get the more you understand that money is rubbish ....it does make life easier but the sacrifices one makes is pathetic to get ahead
    The hours l did to get ahead cost me plenty with my older son who did not get my attention as dad was to busy working....god l wish l could go back 20 years with my perspective on life now although l suppose plenty feel the same
    When l stop and think all the christmas dinners and new years my mum missed for double time only for her to be cut down by dreaded disease finally when she could actually enjoy her money just confirms to me that although money helps it does not solve all problems
    Bottomline if this crap in afr is real karma always has a way of making things even
    Luck to all
    Always feel blessed when you lose and always feel blessed when you win as you are still alive to see it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.