AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

it seems avb is not good at marketing, page-16

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    The high-grade ore obviously needs to convert to cash in the bank quickly for AVB to utilise it and push on to bigger things.

AVB have stated they are in negotiations with more than one client.

I feel that AVB would particularly appreciate access to some rapid cash up-front (pre-payment or a client-provided draw-down facility secured by in-ground ore, not true debt) in order to mine, expand its copper reserves, and properly evaluate its exciting nickel find etc.... without frustrating delays.

Conversely ore customers have an interest in the rapid delivery of the high grade ore, and the guarantee of an attractively-priced supply in order to take advantage of today's good copper prices.

So I suggest that at present, the corporate challenge is ALL about negotiating a mutually-beneficial DEAL, while avoiding messy JV's, costly and time-consuming capital raisings or the millstone of debt.

Surely at least one keen potential client has deep pockets and wants to seize this supply on mutually-favourable terms, ahead of its competitors.

Can AVB lock-up a brilliant deal in a sensible time-frame and then get going with the real business of generating $'s and reserves? That will be one measure of the company Management.

Ah well.. we shall see I suppose.... !?

In the meantime I will continue my reckless and relentless pursuit of good old BOB's.. cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.