AFG 1.07% $1.39 australian finance group ltd

i dont wish to dampen any enthuisiasm,however the currentrisk...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    i dont wish to dampen any enthuisiasm,however the current
    risk associated with the world financial scene,europe and the usa given they both represent a very large slice of the developed world economy,combined with the exiting of hedge,s
    and dramatic lift in financials yesterday with a possible continuation as shorts exit,it still represents a substantial
    impairment risk to afg,who are stressed in terms of finance costs and difficulty exiting other entities which have a direct impact on its lvr.

it certainly isnt just a matter of trading,i still watch ,however there are many very good stocks with depressed sp.in short the competition for trader or investor $ is significant,
    and without the support of overwhelming positive news i believe afg will stay in the gutter,nab are already pressing foreclosure on the satellites,capitulation with one big voice is always a real threat,risk mitigation is a banks business.

so for now it is probably held back by those who would like to exit,i did after buying back in sold at .185,should have sold at 48 or 52 and stayed out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.