AFG 2.22% $1.32 australian finance group ltd

I think we are hoping rather than being realistic on what the...

1. 119 Posts.
    I think we are hoping rather than being realistic on what the depth is suggesting .

AFG and I am a holder in fact its my biggest position.

It looked good when it broke 20c a week ago , however when it couldnt break the resistance line and fell through 19c it looked as though we would see a new low , we have now seen that .

This stock was 45c only one month ago , traded as high as $1.00 in the last 6 months, and $10 in the last 12 months.

Until we can break a continual lower and lower resistance line I suspect our paper is destined to give us lots of hope and little delivery.

All that said I am holding my position , wont add to it though as I have 7 seperate times when it broke previous supports, and hope despite my pessimism you are right.

I do like what the company has done in the lasd 6 months re its trade sales , rolling over debt, reducing staff, and expenses and staying in core areas that appear to have long term upside without any further large cash outlays.

Fingers crossed we can see it re test 20c resistance in the next few weeks and finally break the down trend making the resistance the new support and aim to get to the next barrier of the 40c it has traded up to to pull back 8 times in the past 6 months .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
-0.030(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $357.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.35 $1.31 $844.0K 637.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 3370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.