RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

is $55,000 the official figure of shareholding she has? This...

1. 664 Posts.
    is $55,000 the official figure of shareholding she has?

This should have been thrown away right away, and i doubt that it will drag on, the 25th April court hearing should be more than enough time for the court to tell her she is wasting everyone's time with this stupid action.

By law (even Australian law) a minority holder can take action against a company, known as Statutory Derivative Action (includes getting an injunction) if the company acts in a way seen to be "oppressive" or "unfairly prejudicial" to the minority holder, having studied this type of law, i don't see a way she can win, unless, the directors have breached their duties in going into this takeover.

I'm sure that she had a 'vote' for/against the takeover and obviously wasn't a holder that had much influence because of minority holding, the company, is performing the takeover for 'the right reasons' -growing company, rather than to 'dilute her shareholding'

So i suspect (from the information we have at hand) she has no chance of successfully stopping the takeover.

I can't see it dragging out too long either, its either the directors have acted unfairly and oppressively towards her, and/or breached their duties as directors of the company, or they haven't -Simple!
    If she loses i doubt she can appeal, and i hope she spends more than her $shareholding in legal fees if she does lose.

Anyone one of us minority holders can do the same thing against any ASX listed company, and claim what she is claiming if we don't like a decision that is made.
    -Ridiculous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.