CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

it seems to me, page-7

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    GFM,
    Thanks for your comments.

It is a bit of a conundrum. More and more is being found but there is the limitation of the throughput to 3 million tonnes a year because of what has been submitted in the EIS.

This limitation on plant capacity extends the time frame out further as extra discoveries are confirmed.

Once the EIS has passed muster and the Mining Lease has been granted would not the approval of a further EIS for increased tonnage be more easily attainable and if this were the case a larger capacity plant say 10 million tonnes could be purchased now as it is sustainable from adequate water supplies?.

I am talking here of the open cuts at Las Minerale and Rocklands South and not Wilgar for which,because of the Uranium,an EIS probably would require safeguards not associated with the current EIS. Because of the complexity of the minerals mix, Wilgar will have a different metallurgical solution . It may also require a different plant setup.

Wayne may think it is better to order a greater capacity plant now rather than do an upgrade later. He is a forward thinker and depending on costs just maybe this is the approach he will take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.