CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Roh,From 1/3/011 Announcement"This decision to enter the...

1. GFM
    1,204 Posts.
    Hi Roh,

From 1/3/011 Announcement

"This decision to enter the production phase was approved by the board which expeditiously advanced the Company?s agreement for supply of the 3M tonnes per annum Mineral Processing Plant for the Company?s World Class Rocklands Copper Project The process plant will include circuits for the native copper metal recovery, and flotation circuits for the supergene and primary sulphide zones."

I think the main game at this stage is to get the ML for the 3mt/a first. I think they are constrained by space for everything that is required to meet 3mt/a requirements.We may even get more blocks allocated or get the QMN block to our south west.

Once we are in production I am sure there are/will be plans to expand on the processing capacity of the plant, or add extra circuits for the rare earth minerals or processing the "Native Gold". Hope it's easier to process & causes less fuss than the processing of Native Copper.

Once we are in production, they can continue with the exploration of the rest of the tenament, seems we are going to have to live a long time if we ever want to see CDU run out of ore to process, it just gets bigger & bigger,
    Well, need to go and get ready to march in the Parade today, so to all those marching, have a good morning.

cheers

cj
    (just my own thoughts as usual)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.