CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

it should now be clear to all that what is up, page-3

1. 445 Posts.
    woteva, my reading (between the lines) of CTO's announcements and presentations over the years has led me to wonder whether it is actually the other way round. It is fully possible that for at least the last two years ML has been signalling to other gold producers to take over CTO. A while back, he even mentioned ever so briefly and casually about the possibility of a takeover. Why else would he keep repeating the same information ad nauseum in his presentations? It's like those dreadfully tedious TV commercials.

Corporate strategy-wise, it wouldn't be a good look for the MD to be seen actively trying to sell off his company. But if it's done subtly, or under another guise, that's a different matter.

It's for this reason that I have remained a patient holder through the seemingly never-ending downward trend. I'm not interested in CTO's long-term gold production. It's the prospects of a takeover at 10% igv ps that's more appealing to me.

But even this appeal will wear off if ML continues to dilute beyond 1B shares on issue to, say, 2B, or 3B. Does he UNDERSTAND the concept and adverse effects of share dilution?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14048750 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1425959 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.