ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

it started!, page-44

1. 21,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Speculator, Reg Nelson and Ray James "have the stage" and nothing that you and I opine over will make the slightest difference. I am only drawing MY conclusions from all the very detailed data that we have all been given. Many will agree and probably as many won't. That is the beauty of these forums, again, pity they are anonymous.
    All I can say is that if Reg and Ray had said everything that is now on public record only to their mates, ASIC would most certainly be charging them with insider trading and all of us shareholders would be crying foul, leaking ships etc.
    The stuff that is on public record, IMO, is very specific, obvious and price sensitive and it is all laid out for all to read.

And Maverick, if people are still locked in who bought in the high .40s, .50s and .60s, why have they not taken advantage of those very cheap prices to average down and get out sooner? You and many others have played that game beautifully, but, it would not have been rocket science to have done so with Halifax-1 due to be drilled and what they already knew about 218.

But, I've got that frustration out of my system now and truly apologise for sounding so pissed off and adamant.
    But, I hope that I haven't put anyone off from getting in, even now, and staying in at least until the results of the fraccing are known. As Ray James said in his article in the Gold Coast Bulletin, if those numbers stack up (and I seriously think they will) it will enable us to go from a Contingent Resource to a Reserve and consequently, we then have a company maker. What will the SP be then, given that we would also have an operative 20 year+ GSA to start with?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.