ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I'm glad that a few people can possibly "see" something in those...

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    I'm glad that a few people can possibly "see" something in those numbers from Woodside. Without even trying to compare the properties, it, at least, shows that there is big money out there to get into these plays and Leviathan seems to be relatively modest and with much higher risks i.e. 150kms offshore and the inherent sovereign risk of being located in a fairly hostile part of the world, certainly by comparison with our Cooper Basin.

I am taking a simplistic view and say that at current SP's and if what Reg so confidentally believes does hold up, Woodside, or any of the majors, could have ALL of 218 and 855, including all of BPT and ICN, with a very healthy premium for both companies, for less than $4 billion!!!

But, what I believe is more likely and what is most relevant to ICN SHs, is that R.J. knows very well how much 855, and probably the Post Permian section of 218 are really worth and will be leaving no stone unturned to keep ICN in the game, "somehow", and the logical way is to do a "financial deal" whatever that entails. But, he will have to get moving ASAP!!!

And I am more certain that Reg Nelson is probably more determined to finish this game and will not be wasting any time to get his numbers up AND consequently, BPT's SP.

LOTS happening behind the scenes IMO. A very interesting "space" to watch closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.