ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Grantjo and Tarsha, there are still a lot of people who had...

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Grantjo and Tarsha, there are still a lot of people who had bought from .30 to .60 who are still in there wondering if they will ever get out. Consequently, there will be many hurdles to overcome when these sellers come in intermittently, thus slowing the SP. But, frankly, I am one of the LTs and what we are seeing happening in 218 and now Halifax-1 is probably even more than we expected. In fact, the M.D. put that in writing in yesterday's ann. The M.D. said that it was more than was expected and these oiler blokes are born optimists!!
    I believe that if we were in a T/O scenario, which, many believe we are, then your own average prices would surely have to be a low ball offer given everything that we know.
    Secondly, if all the results come out as expected and the GSA comes into play, we are looking at a $32 Billion contract over 20+ years just from that alone and we have less than 490 million issued shares.
    I definitely don't want to give you false hope, but, they are the factors on which I expect to still be holding in 12/36 months time at a very satisfactory level. but, it is your call and as you have asked the question on this forum, I don't dodge these questions and give my honest opinion instead of leaving you hanging in the air. I would LOVE to get other LTs views so that you can make a more reasoned decision. I reckon this is by far the best thing that has happened with ICN and can't wait to see what the SP will be in early 2013 if not earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.