QTK quiktrak networks limited

it stinks....

1. 1,347 Posts.
    i lost a considerable amount on this stock, but nevertheless really genuinely feel for those left holding.

attacks on smuggler, billbixby and any holder are unwarranted. these guys have simply bought and held in good faith! they are the victims here, what kind of d!ckhead attacks the victim?

facts are that qtk have announced a $500AUD contract in china, there is no excuse for the shares to be trading at 14c. it is trading at 14c because management refuse to enlighten the market to the true, clear & concise state of affairs. either that or things ARE NOT as they have been announced!

reputable companies show consideration for all shareholders and operate in a clear manner. SEN, SLX are two examples of companies that made an effort to allay investors concerns when the shareprice took a severe battering. holders in those companies could at least take some comfort that there were going to be some underlying strengths that would support the shareprice at some given level.

qtk shareholders with the exception of MP, Doc and maybe a few other big boys fmust be worried sick, wondering if this is going to go belly up a second time!
    if i still held i would create merry hell at the AGM! mark pallister might be suffering stress because of the asic prosecution but he appears to be damn well intent to make his loyal shareholders suffer alongside him. its a disgrace, the management are nothing more than inconsiderate rogues for not providing more clarity into the business operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.