It Takes a lot of Courage, page-16

1. 83,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "I've noted that Premiers/first Ministers don't say anything publicly about the Nat Cabinet meetings. M. wants the news to come only from him so he appears to be chairing/leading the effort...... yet he does nothing."

I would have thought that morrison would want control like that - but, I'm not sold on that the premiers keeping quiet is because of his control - or their protocol

there was something really unusual happened a few weeks back when Tomato head announced a cabinet change - that, to me was exceptional - I've never seen that before - it's always been the role of the PM - that's why they call it the PM's cabinet

then, only back a week or two - there was something else - I can't remember what - nor, can I remember who - but, some other turkey announced something that basically the PM should have announced

very strange --- it was almost as if - Morrison had disappeared beneath the waves and others were doing the roles

maybe the morrison they trot out for us is a double - and the real scomo is on a ventilator with covid somewhere???

perhaps his real name is 'Dave' ------------ is there anyone about that looks like Sigourney Weaver? -

if there is ------------ we might have a Dave 2 on our hands

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.