ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

it takes time

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Building a sustainable company takes time - if its done correctly.

I for one think the silence and the slow nature of the build is golden. It says to me that the CEO has confidence from his board to act slow and steadily in laying the foundations for consistent, long term revenue growth and profitability. Given the Board act in the best interests of shareholders - this says to me that the major holders believe in the future of ADO and the strategy of the team.

Use some logic - the major top 20 holders are sitting tight and even accumulating. They dont care about daily ticks up and down - they are more likely measuring there investment on a 3 year timeframe, not a 1 month or 1 qtr strategy. They are wealthy because they are patient, dont act emotionally and understand good things take time.

If ADO starts a steady march towards break even during 2013 and shows promise of revenue growth of 30-40% year on year for the next 3 years then it is on its way. Great companies are built this way, not by big bangs every few years.

Thanks to Twinvest who continues to research and keep everyone thinking - breakthroughs are made by continually firing many small bullets and you certainly keep them coming. One day your half full glass may well be overflowing with the spoils of the half empty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $14.94K 711.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362450 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 384102 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.