PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

it time for a new chapter and approach plv

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Well folks i'm currently looking for Tonto here cause clearly I appear to be the Lone Ranger!

PLV has turned into a circus. The companies assets have been heavily discounted and heavily sold down.... because of the Chinese?

Wake up.

Decisions were made. We can hypothesise as much as we want and blame the markets, the Chinese, or whoever.

Yes there are some parties in the world who are ethically questionable. Yes Timeone played PLV no question.
    But...
    PLV want to be very careful that don't come across as playing the victim card.

Its the responsibility card i'm more interested in.

On at least 2 critical fronts (PFS and Timeone) due diligence should be under the spotlight. This simply has to be considered in regards to competence.No avoiding this. Lets not mince words. Mistakes were made. Value was lost. Trust was lost.Damage was done.

We have posters here now turning up out of nowhere saying they are going to offload 600,000 shares on open....sorry Tompo03 some of us have been here 11 years not 11 days..anyone to even entertain anything stated in your posts would need to put that into that opportunistic context (PS unless of course you are in someway related to Timeone of course?? Nice 7 letter moniker btw)

Talk of the share price being 11 or 12 cents as well....really?

If I was a part of PLV management (and clearly i'm not obviously) we'd take a look at the feel and the general expectation here of this company and then ask ourselves if we have added value and hope to this company and shareholders - or have we damaged valuation, shareholder wealth and the company brand.

I have never experienced such a passive bunch of shareholders here who accept mediocrity and poor excuses.Seriously most here would accept PLV rolling up with a 2 cent takeover i'd imagine! "Its not their fault" "Its the Chinese" etc etc.

The buck always stops with the company and the decisions it makes.The MD would agree i'm sure.

This 'talk' of big sell downs and 12 cent share prices will be on the back of an announcement that secures production opportunity for PLV in the short term.

I am not expecting 17 cents or less on open.

Why? Because if PLV does what its supposed to and adds CLEAR and MEASURABLE value to this company and EXPLAINS it, then the share price is going upwards.

If the company has issues with relaying that i'd suggest an outsourcing for that information release for $5 at fiverr.com just to be sure they get it right ;)

How much percentage of PLV shares on the register went through at 17 cents eh? Put it into context.

If 35.5 cents was considered by an independent report to be:

"Fair but not reasonable"

Then this next deal, if credibility and ethics are valued here, should be nowhere near, and definitely not below 17 cents.

Particularly in the light of the MD (and ok we know motherhood statements are unsubstantiated) saying that PLV will be mining much sooner than everyone thinks.

The bar needs to be set higher here folks - accepting poor results is a victim mentality as far as i'm concerned. I expect PLV to perform. I expect them to succeed. And I expect them not to make excuses.

If PLV listed on the ASX next week and said we are a private company who has developed several assets over 6 years. That they had a couple of assets in the proven KIOH region and had infrastructure in place and are expecting to produce IO within 12 months and discover more......

Do you think that would list at a 40 million market cap? NO way!

It is the responsibility of PLV to add value here....to re-establish value here. We already know the MD has been stung by recent events and comments (how much so will be determined by action from here in my opinion) so i'd hope the response is swift, decisive and one that adds further value where it counts - on the share price.

This is a time when finally the company should be releasing the shackles and going for it. Lets see some optimism and some positive energy of strong leadership and direction here...and not the kind of energy and attitude i'm certainly seeing to this point by PLV.

I keep looking at the Independent report and the 35.5 cents "fair but not reasonable" valuation determined after that massive sell down...and the emergence soonafter of Timeone.

Lets not devalue the company or the assets here....that has already well and truly been done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.