CUY 0.00% 14.5¢ curnamona energy limited

it took almost 6 weeksfor a cuy post, page-2

1. 193 Posts.
    Hi Phillip

Being a longterm CUY shareholder is a frustrating and a painfull experience but there are 3 Directors and Bob is the mouth piece,so criticism needs to be dished out evenly. I actually think Bob is a good operator.

With the excessive time that has elapsed with this project we hear at AGM's that PIRSA are the bottleneck. This might be true but I wonder if the standard of work presented to PIRSA is of quality.

Even this far along with all the work they have done( spending of money) the shares are just 3 cents more than at IPO stage and if you were to apply NPV, I would say that the true price is under issue price. The big question is do they have uranium?

Last report says they need to understand the sands to understand why they are not extracting uranium. Does this involve some form of courtship involving chocolates and flowers? I do not mind this if it equates to a "Love you long time"arrangement but the costs of paying Directors Fees and business running costs continue to be a drain on CUY's equity.

I mention again what spooked JP Morgan to sell out at big losses?? GFC -maybe but why realise a loss of such proportions when there investment in CUY is immaterial. Why not keep a relationship similar to what HAV have with Monax?

Oh well the quarterly statement is due in a few weeks. Maybe the Chinese New Year could turn around the outcomes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.