WTE wedgetail mining limited

i lost about 18k on the oppies and i lost more on the sp. i am...

1. 98 Posts.
    i lost about 18k on the oppies and i lost more on the sp. i am glad i finally woke up and sold all my shares at 3.5 and 3.6..my own fault, should have got out after the false claims with the oppies, again my fault.

i always believed and recomended that i thought they would go into production and go to about 10c..i have been with wte on and off for over 5 years. they are crooks (should'nt say that) they are liars..

i placed the 1 mill order at 2.5 because i am sure they will get there and then bounce back to 4 c so the co can mislead more people and i can regain some of my losses.

crow was always supportive of this co and gave fellow holders information that was not at hand. yes he too lost money and those that have believed wte announcments have every reason to be angry.

do your-selves a favour and read ALL the ann since 2000 and check how many shares were issued and for WHAT reason.. then check their cash balance every quarter since.. the cash burn is very suspect in my opinion and every time they got low they issued more shares.

the same projects are always the reason for the issue and they still have no shovel or pick, or at least nobody knows how to dig a hole..

ps 1,300 million thats 1.3 BILLION shares and they stiill can not deliver even an overdue promised bfs. public companies should be held liable including directors for false and misleading information.but please, please do your own research, read EVERY ann since 2000 and ask where has all that money gone?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.