VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

from 120 acres to circa 200 acres. One could assume that the...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    from 120 acres to circa 200 acres. One could assume that the company plans to drill more than one hole...

A single flow rate is not what makes a company...
    Given the region and operating conditions (fast low cost drilling) and add the extra regions of interest on top of expected drilling results. Throw in the fact that they haven't needed to Frac the ground to get a flow like almost all small players of late have had to do because of low to no oil flow in their holes.

Commerciality of Flow rates..... See the company PYM....It has hooked into a 4 rivers pipeline at 45Barrels P/d.. Commerciality of VIL?? Hmm at initial flowrates before any stimulation is 56 barrels P/d.. Hmmm interesting question.... Low cost drilling.... multiple regions of interest. Considerable acreage around proven geotech ground (salt domes) and no BS delays.... What the heck does any one else want from a small oil play company...A guaranteed (short term and long term) share value??.... See the market sentiment for that one. Oil plays are in the eye of the buyer at the moment..... At the time I am writing this, HGZone's post has received over 3000 views. It could be a very interesting Monday for VIL holders there will be a lot of eyes watching it. Announcement or not..... Look at the troubles that BCC's share price saw due to having so many delays and a fraccing requirement... VIL in undelayed and Flowing at greater rates than deemed commercial in other areas...

It is what it is....

Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.