GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It will be explosive!, page-17

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    One thing I have noticed over the past 18 months or so is that a major tool that shorts have used is time line for EV adoption or "penetration rates".

They explain how EV are the future and ICE are dead but subtly suggest that 2025 is the the point that it will turn. Bloomberg constantly suggest that EV will not take off until later in the decade. I totally disagree. We live in a consumerism society that wants things immediately. Society have no patients and are early adopters of everything thats worth a try. The younger generations have never been more inquisitive.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1798/1798358-4270e215b49cff5f3945dc2ab0aa3561.jpg

On the above chart, I believe the EV market is at the end of the early adopters phase. Telsas have been around a couple of years now and are a house hold brand. 2020 will see other car manufactures hit the market (aka the Galaxy S moment - pardon the pun).

Anyway, its all speculation, but I think that the penetration of Iphones was rapid, as clear above (Jan 2010 - Jul 2012 or 18 months).

I think the masses are underestimating how fast EV will penetrate the market. Or is this deliberate?

2020 is a big year.
    Last edited by ljcamp: 30/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.