CTP 3.85% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Hi RAVI,But we all thought, (I should say most of us, and...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi RAVI,

But we all thought, (I should say most of us, and definitely not me) that Surprise was a duster. As a matter of facts most of the posters here (I am not naming whom, as they would know who they are), started painting the doom and gloom and that end of the World for CTP was near.
    As a matter of facts, some of them are the ones that now are wanting to retain this useless Board, and crucify JH after he proved that was he was saying all along was correct.

As I said above I always believed in CTP, in JH, and in what he was doing, and while all of this was going on, I was accumulating as many as I could at the 4 and five cents, building my portfolio size to a fairly reasonable level.
    The opportunity was there for everyone that was willing to take it, but they refused to do so. And now they are blaming JH for THEIR OWN MISTAKES AND MISFORTUNES when they weren't able to see the forest for the trees. Sad, very sas indeed.

The only one that always thought that Surprise was not a duster and fought like hell to prove that was he was saying was correct, was JH himself.
    Now the man has been crucified, for whatever reason I REALLY DON'T KNOW, but IMO there is something very fishy in that. Especially when it was all based, from what the Board stated, around some argument about an employee of the company, or something that JH failed to follow the Board's instructions.

How many times has the same thing happened before with every other Company, and none of us have ever heard a word about it??

IMHO, If it walks like a duck and it looks like a duck...IT IS A DUCK. It can't be a sparrow lol.

Now, going back to your original comments Ravi and my initial reply about Surprise1 being a duster. It (Surprise1) was so until the horizontal was drilled and proved everyone here that that theory was wrong. It wasn't a duster in the end.

Therefore, IMO, it could very well be the case that they thought that BKP's MacIntyre could have been a duster, but now, seen that we had success with Surprise RH1, they want to try and do the same thing there.

If they can now prove that there is oil there, who should they thank for doing so??

JH of course. As he was the one that searched and employed DH and together they got the oil up to the surface.
    AND THE BOARD SACKED HIM after doing so. MMMMMHHHHHH!

Best regards and enjoy your weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.