NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

it will flow, page-2

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Dear Goldfinger 1,

You are spot on about the buyers mopping up the shares offered- there was genuine support there. I have no doubt buyers were getting set for the imminent news. There have been false starts but this is it. It is nearly game day. I couldn't resist and had a nibble too. Either I am going to be ecstatic or shattered as this is my biggest play ever.

I have sought to challenge my positive view of the outcome I envisage. There is nothing specific I can point out, just the general bogeymen that exist. In the face if it all and I have written it in the past, I can't so anymore reading and analysing to challenge my view. I have made my bed and I must now lie in it.

It was brilliantly written by Samuel Johnson, "Depend upon it, sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully."-Boswell: Life

No truer words are applicable to current holders!

I want to thank many members who have contributed to the NEN thread. For a long time it was unquestionably the best thread on HC (remembering one must be never close minded!) I will be back on deck after the announcement but still reading as I faithfully have.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.