TEE 0.00% 10.0¢ top end energy limited

re: quarterly report daytrader100 my TEE has done better than my...

1. 237 Posts.
    re: quarterly report daytrader100 my TEE has done better than my BHP in the last month - open this year 1.9 - current 2.4

As for profit the lag is causing a dicrepancy between actual and cash positions - if the actuals are turning positive save increases in operating expenditure greater than previous months increases and any collection issues with debtors, operating cash positions should catch up to the actuals.

Based on trending analysis:

The last 2 quarters compared:

operating purchases where 10% up
    Staffing costs where up 34% - however 5 new sales staff have come on so the effect on sales will be lagged
    cash revenues where up 28%
    Cash operating deficiency halved -50%

However actual sales improved 72% - 4.15m vs 2.4m, hence collections where down in the first month of this period as only 640k sold in March was collected in this quarter - add them together 0.64m plus 1.4m plus 1.4m equals 3.4m collections - this assumes an average 30 day collection period and happens to be smack on the cash revenues figures

so if the next 2 months pull in 1.4m with no increases, cash collections should be 4.2m, an extra 800k
    Staff costs would be the same and operating purchases would be the same if no increases in sales where occuring delivering a 560k cash operating profit.

I would assume sales will increase based on previous data, and suggest operating purchases will also increase in line, however will not increase dollar for dollar to sales, so position shoud improve.

On the base of it positive actuals are a leading indicator to cash operating surpluses - so I would look out for any large deals coming through that will increase sales (we would like to think 5 sales staff will and some reasonable material benefit) and add to these figures.

I will do a full depth analysis on the full year reports (and previuos years) when they come out to get better seasonally adjusted estimates for upcoming quarters

Happy to have picked up some TEE at 1.7 and 2.3 on the way down averaging my in-price.

my picks: ASX code GOLD - convertible notes into gold bullion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16538 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 74556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.