PLS 0.61% $3.31 pilbara minerals limited

Hi Hila. This is probably this biggest misconception regarding...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Hila. This is probably this biggest misconception regarding lithium stocks.

No-one in China is begging for anything of that I can assure you.
    The snakes and old processors are scrambling around a little more than others without the war chest needed.

The battery companies are the real players. They have the funding, the government support and they are run mostly by some very astute people. They are absolutely not begging.. not throwing around prepayments and top dollars. They are looking for strong and reliable supply over the next ten years.

The point I have continually made, astute business people looking for supply chain surety.
    They do not do deals easily (even MOU's) because they want to pick the right partner to go forward. They exercise a lot of caution and do a lot of DD. As battery manufacturers they do not have a great understanding of mining so things take time while they do their DD. Many are have huge budgets but are low on knowledge and this makes them tentative.

You need to impart confidence that mining is proceeding in an orderly way and will be on time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.