EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Wabbit, agreed they knew they had to do a lot better on many...

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3256
    Wabbit, agreed they knew they had to do a lot better on many things but rebuilding holders trust and confidence is critical. I just hope they continue and do the right thing for all holders. Action speaks volumes.

I said to them many times and even again at AGM that I would be very disappointed if they wait until end of 2017 to do another drill. This company needs to do a lot more wrt drilling and I expect first 1/2 in 2017 to see action again. I expect applications into DMP. They might think they have 5 years, we want significant action in 2017. I and the majority of holders do not support drilling 1 well at the end of 2017. I expect a lot more as do many holders. Raven is cheap and Lockyer a bit more we can and will fund this between holders and MR imo.

The apparent lifestyle plan is not acceptable and they just have to drill, drill and drill. Time is ticking. If they continue the lifestyle approach things will probably change unfortunately. I have invested a large sum and now want action no more excuses as most of as do as well. Hopefully the remediation goes well, I wish the board all the very best with this well, if not then we will see all time new SP lows.

Today is the start of my 2 months off work and will be travelling to many places overseas and I would like to wish all holders and board a merry xmas and hope this drill brings some positive news for all of us. Take care and keep safe. But board please drill first 1/2 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.