ZLD 4.29% 67.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

it works, page-13

1. cue
    677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hello, regarding your question, I have been requested not to put there information on social media, i understand this is a forum for fellow investors alike, I would be more than happy too, but I respect there wishes, sorry , I hope you understand, apparently they can not keep up with demand. I was referred to this place from a doctor, he gave me all the information I needed to get it , I have to go interstate to get it, the paste I get is taken in the mornings . Rubbed on gums, the oil I take 15 drops every nite, like I have previously mentioned, this was a choice I took after being discharged from hospital, with doctors telling me they can’t cure me, to try and manage it yes , that’s with radiation and chemo, I got through the treatment, which I’m grateful for, had a nurse tell me , I would be surprised how many other patients were taking mc whilst getting there treatment, the position I’m in now is a waiting game, have scans on the 13 th, this will tell me the outcome of the tumours, with the help of mc, I’m hoping for positive results, sorry I can’t be of more help to you .god bless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $7.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $1.548K 2.246K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4350 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.